Thursday, February 22, 2007

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Hey, to all my friends, and blog-readers, Happy Chinese New Year one and all!!!

Hmm...this year, CNY was not as 'Chinese' as always...*duhh, Joel, ur not Chinese!!!* But still, this year, being the second year I'm away from my hometown and all, but at least last year, I got some ang pows, and invitations over to ppls hse, to EAT! This year, not a single 'ang pow', but lots of money from my aunts...hehehe...

But that didn't mean it was really bad...my family came down from Penang, so we were hangin out, talkin, etc, etc...dat was pretty fun...

All in all, was a pretty nice break, well needed one too!

Oh...I had a 'reunion' dinner with my cousin & some friends, at TGIF - FIRST visit in my life!!! I guess theres a first for everything eh? It was great fun, meetin all of 'em, catchin up & jus foolin arnd...






That's: (From left) Sharon, Asha, Ajay & Mua...





Gong Xi Fa Cai once again, and oh! if your married, 'Ang Pow Na Lai' hahahahaha.......

God Bless!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u wan ang pau izzit?
i give u la..i got a lotzzz...
jus ang pau only...
(p/s : without money...wahaha)

Epay said...

恭喜发财----红包拿来!呵呵
Today is solar Jan.15!
元宵节快乐!
*欢迎回访

babe* said...

ooi!! UPDATE la!!

NiCK^ said...

Hey Joel! UPDATE MAN!!! lol

www.livingforgodandforgodalone.blogspot.com

=D

Retwer Chang Kah Fai said...

hey pls update ur blog lol