Thursday, February 15, 2007

True Love DOESN"T Wait?! (Valentine's Dinner)

Valentine's Day has come and gone...honestly, I didn't expect much from it, being SINGLE and all. The day started of a lil' monotonous, at the same time stressful, coz a lot of us students were going to have a mid-term test (Business Law) that day...not a very fun start to the day...

Towards the night, I hoped to be a lil more relaxed, as our uni CF had a special dinner thingy...basically we eat, then we dance!!! I tot I was gonna pee in my pants!!! Still, I wasn't expecting very much la...

The night finally arrived!!! I started off with the task of being a deejay, but very relaxed kind of job...then we ate...food was OK....worth our money, I have to say...then came the 'pee-in-my-pants' time...DANCING!!! Since I was the deejay, I thought I'll just play songs, and not dance...I put some songs on a playlist, and sat far away......but guess wat! A GIRL asked me to dance!!! Nothing wan la, she's a friend of mine, who I met in UTAR, but happens to be from Penang....I said, 'This is soo wrong, its not whats supposed to happen!!!' But anyways, we danced, and we both learned some steps...Thanks a lot Clarene (& Simon who was teachin) then, I danced with a few other girls (and uhh...guys...eww!!) So, now the thing is, I can DANCE!!! yaay! So, if a girl who turns out to be my future wife kinda thing reads my blog, pls remind me that I got no excuse to dance with you, OK? *VERY High hopes here* hahahah.....

Anyways, all in all, had loads of fun, my Valentines Day 2007 will be quite memorable one...Thanks to all who made it so enjoyable!!!

P.S. Will try putting some pics up soon...all depends on de ppl I took pics with.

5 comments:

babe* said...

wahhhhh... 3 posts dedicated to Valentine's day....

tsk tsk....

Anonymous said...

wahaha...
i got pic wor....
wan?????
well....
at d 1st...
i aslo ''scare'' to dance...
so i take a camera and bcum camera gurl...
i start to dance when u ask me...haha...and cont vf others guy aslo...hehe...
thanks joel!!
and aslo thanks jasmine!!!
(coz she is d 1st person i dance vf actually... haha)
yeah...
i aslo know to dance~~~
hehe...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, you seemed to have left out the less-glamorous part of the night which included washing stuff up till 2 something in the morning....

siaomeen said...

anonymous : haha.. we helped you ok.. haha.. or else.. you could have stayed up the whole night.. haha... it was not that bad ya...
-jasmine-

Anonymous said...

hahaha omg!!! joel dancing??? haih darn now u ppl have turn my best fren into a dancing freak leh, wert lar we were siposed to be da kayu ppl lar wei... haha anyways i guess u had fun... ur poor future wife (winks) is gona have a hard time dancing with u when all the other girls wana dance with u lar dude..