Thursday, February 15, 2007

Lonely......But Never ALONE

Was supposed to post this up before Valentine's Day, but been busy...hehe

With this being the season of 'Valentine' and all that, where everyone is all lovey dovey...can't help to feel so alone......but please note; I'm single, but NOT available...*wink*...I purposed in my mind dat I'll not start a relationship till I actually turn 21 (22nd November 2007), and I'm willing to wait longer, as long as I get the 'right one'

Things are not so easy being patient tho, coz all my frens (peers, actuallly) are so called 'taken'...OKla, maybe not ALL, but theres definitely a lot!!! The people who said they'll wait, I think couldn't wait any longer, and have started a relationship. Then theres others who say they don't think they want to be in a relationship (beacause of past experience) then, they find a special someone, and are nice and 'bahagia' (happy). Theres also some who don't want to be in a relationship (not celibate,or gay or anything) these people just wanna get 'laid'. Well, even these are on the way to get into a relationship...

As for me, I think I know who I like la, it hasn't changed for many years anyway...but even if things dont work out, I'm not gonna settle for any gal who would 'fall into my arms' yea, yea, I hear people goin, *dream on, Joel!!* but seriously, I'm not gonna simply go for anyone I 'think' is right...hmmm...maybe dats why I'm still lonely eh? Hehe....

Like I said,lonely, but never ALONE!!! I've got loads of friends and relatives who genuinely love me, just coz I'm Joel, and thats simply amazing...thank you ALL!!!

God Bless!!!

P.S. A bit 'mushy' my post this time eh? Oh well, its Valentines, can't help it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes joel!!
Joel is single and not available...
heard this for so so so so so many times... alamak...ahah...
erm...
wat d reason that u muz wait til 21years old?
i tot u wil wait til finish studying??
i agree vf u...
say wait to but .........
say dun wan...but....... ZZZZZzzz
experience will make me GROW!!!!
=.=''
haha....
yaya...
u got a lotz of friends....
especially me!!! haha...
ur ''neighbours''
as sis in christ...
and others sis n bro in christ
so u wil not be alone aslo...
haha...
God bless u...
and i know u know that...
God wil giv u d best:)
and He hav a Good Plan to u...