Sunday, February 4, 2007

Reset la......

Been havin dis feelin ON & OFF - wud it be possible to 'press reset' or, (for the sake of my tech savvy frens) Clear CMOS......in our life!? Do you go thru some days where u can just go back, not say or do de things you wish you hadn't, and so-called 'rewind' and 'replay' your life better??

Just a feelin...dunno wat 2 do abt it....

Watched a movie - Munich...
...quite controversial, I think dats y they din show it it Malaysia......basically de main character struggles wit de same thing; except dat he murdered like lots of people, for de sake of his nations peace...and feels de guilt of it....

Oh well....guess dats why we're not a computer; we're humans!!! No such thing as reset here, unless u got alzheimers la...hahaha!!!

So, let's just live, pressing forward, forget de past, just like Timon in 'The Lion King' said, 'you gotta leave your past behind you'





Philippians 3


12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead

No comments: