Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Creepee Crawlees......

It's buggin me!! I saw a centipede walk across my room!! Feelin soo geli-fied!!! (like a tingly kinda feelin la) It looks like dis:
OKla, dats not an actual photo, but it looks similar...why do I feel so weird? Coz i had a so called' bad-experience' with 'em-when I was like 9 or 10, my dad was drivin along Jln. Delima (back in Penang) with de windows down-no air con in de car...so, a centipede dropped on my legs & I started screaming, 'LIPAN! LIPAN!' (dats Malay 4 centipede) coz I 4got how 2 say it it English...and my parents had no idea wat I was sayin-they tot I'm delirious or sth!!! I was that scared of it coz jus a few days before, I read in a kids encyclopedia dat said its venomous...so i was extra scared la.

Another time, was during a scout meeting-we walk thru de grass, etc., so when i got home, found a centipede finding its way off my legs (I've got really hairy legs) so, I found it only when I had reached home...dis time,I din freak out much, but still geli....hehe

But after all dat, know wat? I've never been bitten, or stung by it!! Praise God!!!
Here's why:

19
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions *and centipedes, and all other freaky crawlies* and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

P.S. Check the bottom of ur shoe: u might have 'trampled' over something by mistake...hehe...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeh...
i read dy aslo feel geli....
hair stand!!
i stil remember when i small...
duno how old am i...
i was in d toilet...
and Lipan was in d toilet tuh...
i think i run away and cal my mom la....
haha

Anonymous said...

yo ladies and gent's do u ever wonder why lipans keep finding its way into joels legs? hm... maybe its just sheer bad luck, or MAYBEE its like a jungle in there man hahaha bushy legs!! hahaha smile dude u have hairy legs be proud hehe peace V!!!

TL said...

had a bad experience once...when i was a kid, something bit me on my neck and i had a bruise for weeks. Doctor's said it was a centipede. I think it's the cicak. Anyhow, i'm glad it's been so long.

and oh, btw, some ladies may find hairy legs alluring...so be confident eh! Its all good!

Anonymous said...

hey JV! LOLX!! thats grool... praise b to d God our father...its great to be reminded of that....