Monday, January 22, 2007

One Life; One World

This title will be our focus in our 'LIFETIME' every Friday night. I'm very grateful that it also is along the lines of being focused...

One Life; i.e. the ONE person I would wanna see come to know Jesus Christ as his/her personal Saviour. At least now we're focusing on only 1 person, not 5 or 10 or more...I think its a really good idea, & I'll definitely spend more time & energy on dis 1 person. OK...some of u guys will be like...'Here comes the Father'...hahaha...but the truth is, I truly believe in God, and can't face 2 c any of my frens have to go thru 'eternal damnation' So yea, frens, if I dont ever mention 'Jesus Christ' to you, I'm sorry, but seriously, He's someone u all gotta know


One World; i.e. What is the one thing that we MUST get done by the time we die? Or like whats our dream in life? Well, of course I have a dream for myself - I would like to start my own car manufacturing plant...hehe...yea, I already like cars, but anyways, this is one dream that came from God Himself; it was even confirmed by a friend & accountability buddy of mine, who had the exact same dream, and the best thing is that he got it at exactly the same time as me!!! How awesome is that! Honestly, I have absolutely no confidence or faith that I'll see this dream come to pass, EVER, coz I see so many obstacles, but with God, ALL things are possible~!
-Yaay!!!-

P.S. Have you thought of your own dream in life? For all my Christian friends out there, it doesn't have 2 be 'spiritual' to be God-given...ALL THE BEST~!

No comments: