Monday, January 29, 2007

Lil' Things, Big Thangs

Over the past 2 months, I've realised how important it is to be faithful with all the little things in life...

It all started in December, where I was helping out with the sound in my local church production - Drunk Before Dawn (http://www.sibkl.org.my/htm/DBD/index.html) Go check out de pics...I was jus doin some real background thing la, basically helpin de main sound guy dat all was OK.

Then, I came back to Penang, where they were doing a Christmas drama - 2300 (http://www.rgbc.net/2300/) I jus went 2 one of de practices, and de Director, whos also my youth pastor asked me to do de lights, with a good fren of mine - Marc, and so, I gladly accepted...all went really well!! He kept praising de both of us 4 a job well done.

Next, we were gonna do an appreciation thingy 4 our youth pastor who was movin on - so, all de guys got together 2 do sth, and asked me 2 act!!! Being very grateful for all de youth pastor had done, I accepted again! Wow! people really seemed 2 like de performance, and dis boosted my confidence a whole lot...
ME! In action!!! OKla, I'm not reli in action la, but dis pic was taken just after de appreciation thingy...

I came back to UTAR, Sg. Long, as the new sem was starting...our CF (Christian Fellowship) was holding its recruitment 4 de new intake, and I was asked 2 act - apparently I have lots of facial expressions?? :), :p, :O!! so, I agreed la...and it was really awesome, yet again!! So now we're on a roll rite? hehe....


Just when I tot all was over, someone noticed me, and asked me 2 emcee 4 the annual Talent Nite!!! Walau! After a lot of persuasion, and coaxing, I accepted!! Actually, I din wanna stress myself out la, but they all practically begged me....so OK! This was just on Saturday nite.......ohhh!!! everyone loved it!! Wow! even I'm amazed at how well we did...thanks Angel 4 askin & of course, Cass, 4 backin me up always - since I'm de noob...God Bless You!!!

So heres wat I learned:

Matthew 25

The Parable of the Talents
20The man who had received the five talents brought the other five. 'Master,' he said, 'you entrusted me with five talents. See, I have gained five more.'

21"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'


Fellas, do all you can wit wat u have, K?

~Peace Out~

2 comments:

TL said...

trudat bro.

you got wat it takes. dont let anything pull you down. not even yourself.

=) keep the smiles coming!

Anonymous said...

haha...
the CF things...
u really done a good job!!
the sketch...
walao...
the mc things...
im sure that u r doing good job as well...

haha...
muz post the video clip lo
haha