Monday, January 22, 2007

'Focus is Power'

Well, de title of dis post kinda 'is' my new year resolution for the whole of 2007...why u may ask?? Basically, its coz I'm no more a freshie in uni, since now I'm in my second semester, not a newcomer to church anymore, and oso gotta get used 2 a lot of things back in my hometown (Penang) *everybody scream* hahaha....coz my youth pastor of 7 yrs is moving on, many ppl leavin coz of studies, and last but not least!!!I'm no more a teenager!!! Ahhh....

Well, basically wat dis all means is dat I gotta be serious from now onwards la, no more play play in anything I do (I'll still do my jokes la, of coz!!-dat part wont go away so easily...) it encompasses studies, my service to God, de way I treat ppl (esp frens & family) so yea...I'll leave dis wit all of u...

Hebrews 12

The Race of Faith

1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

P.S.: Hope u all will stay focused too...hehe...

No comments: